You are here

Are non-residents allowed to have an Oklahoma SDA license?

No.  In order to be eligible for an SDA license you must be a resident of Oklahoma. For purposes of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act, the term resident is anyone who either possesses a valid Oklahoma driver license or state photo identification card, and physically maintains a residence in this state, or has permanent military orders within this state and possesses a valid driver license from another state where residency is claimed.