You are here

How do I set up a billing account to conduct Criminal History Record Checks for my business?

Applications are only accepted for companies who currently conduct at least 50 record checks per month. Please make application by letter to the OSBI: Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Attention: Accounting 6600 N. Harvey Oklahoma City, OK 73116. Provide a monthly or yearly estimate of the number of record checks you request on average; a current credit report for your business; a Certificate of Good Standing from the Secretary of State's Office if your company is incorporated to do business in Oklahoma. For questions on establishing a billing account, or questions on an existing billing account, please contact: Karen Nichols, Accounting Supervisor Phone: (405) 879-2966.