You are here

What counts as acceptable proof of citizenship if I was born outside of the United States?

If born outside of the United States or its protectorates, you must provide proof of citizenship.Such proof includes copies of any of the following:

  • U.S. Passport
  • Consular report of birth abroad
  • U.S. Certificate of Natualization
  • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship