You are here
Forensic Services Forms
Evidence Submittal Forms
*Note regarding submission (RFLE) form: Please note that the Request for Laboratory Examination Form (RFLE) is available here in two formats: a fillable Word document and a fillable PDF document. Either form may be used, depending on the customer’s preference and amount of information to be entered.
- Fillable Word form: This form allows the text box to expand to accommodate the amount of text entered into the form. The current fillable Word form is designed to keep the font size static, but to wrap the text onto additional lines as necessary. This allows the form to capture and display all information entered by an officer without shrinking the font size to a point it is illegible. However, this can result in the form “expanding” to more than one page in length. The OSBI CSD apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Fillable PDF form: This form will shrink the font size as necessary in order to allow additional text to fit in the section. Depending on the length of text entered by officers, this sometimes shrinks the font to point where it is illegible.
Law Enforcement Officers Forms
- Marihuana Field Test Report
- Evidence Destruction Form
- Laboratory Report Online Request Form
- Kit and Supply Request Form
- K9 Training Aid Destruction Form
- Evidence Collection Manual
- Toxicology Blood Test Officer's Affidavit