You are here

I have moved out of state, is my permit still valid?

In order to retain eligibility for an SDA permit, you must maintain a residence in Oklahoma. For purposes of the Oklahoma Self‑Defense Act, the term residency shall apply to any person who either possesses a valid Oklahoma driver license or state photo identification card, and physically maintains a residence in this state or a person who has or is the spouse of someone who has permanent military orders within this state and possesses a valid driver license from another state where such person claims residency.