You are here

I live out of town/state and I cannot come to the OSBI to be fingerprinted. What else can I do?

You can go to your local law enforcement agency to be fingerprinted. You need to take photo identification and provide a short statement explaining your situation. The statement should also include your mailing address and daytime telephone number. In order to maintain the integrity of the fingerprints, the law enforcement agency must mail the fingerprint card to the OSBI, along with your statement and a copy of your photo identification. Upon receipt, we will process your prints and mail the results directly to you.