You are here

The information on my record is wrong. How do I get it corrected?

All of the information that we receive comes on a fingerprint card from the arresting agency.  If you feel the charge information is wrong, contact the arresting agency.  Upon review of their records, the arresting agency should contact the OSBI with the results.