You are here

How do I get a copy of my blood test results?

The defendant or their attorney can contact the District Attorney in the county of offense, the Department of Public Safety/Service Oklahoma, or the defendant/defendant’s attorney may send a letter to the OSBI requesting the blood test results.

Click here for the form to request a copy of your blood test results.

For defense attorneys requesting the blood test results for their client, please fill out the letter template here, print the letter template on your firm's official letterhead, and mail to:

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
Attn: Toxicology Unit
800 E. 2nd Street
Edmond, OK 73034

The request can also be faxed to 405-330-6974 or emailed to [email protected].